EVDI Medical Imaging (EVDI) provides the information on this website subject to the terms and conditions stated below. Please review this agreement carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be restricted by all the terms and conditions stated below:
1. The content of the EVDI website is provided for informational purposes about EVDI services. This information is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. EVDI recommends that you consult with your physician or health care provider for specific health care questions and concerns.
2. The EVDI website provides hypertext links to other websites. EVDI has not investigated the content of these websites and provides no guarantee that their information is accurate, reliable or current. The inclusion of these hypertext links should not be interpreted as endorsement of the information or organization associated with the hypertext link.
3. EVDI reserves the right to make changes to this website and its related terms and conditions.
4. EVDI does not guarantee that the information on this website is current or that it is applicable to the user. Please consult your physician or health care provider before using information provided on this website.
5. The user understands that any data, record, or other information sent to EVDI over the Internet or by email is not confidential, unless otherwise noted, and may result in the public disclosure of the data sent.
6. The user agrees that EVDI will not be liable to the user or the user’s family member, and agrees to hold EVDI harmless, with respect to any damage, loss, or expenses incurred due to the user’s use of this website.
BY MY ACT OF ACCESSING THE EVDI WEBSITE, I AGREE TO ACCEPT ALL OF THE FOREGOING TERMS.