There’s a reason employees stay with EVDI for decades. Between a supportive environment, friendly colleagues and ongoing career enhancement and professional development opportunities, you’ll find working here satisfying and fulfilling. Founded on the idea that patients deserve the best care – EVDI has been offering diagnostic imaging services across greater Phoenix’s East Valley region since 1989. If you have a commitment to care, a love for patients and a desire to be among the best, we’d love to hear from you. For questions about hiring or to submit a resume for an open position, please email email@example.com.
EVDI Desert Breast Center is accepting resumes for a full time Mammographer to float between our Breast Imaging Centers. Monday thru Friday, some Saturdays may be required. Digital and Stereotactic experience is preferred. Apply at or mail to EVDI-M, 1201 S Alma School Rd, Ste. 14000, Mesa, AZ 85210, or fax to 480-247-7027 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CT/XR Float Technologist
EVDI Medical Imaging is accepting resumes for a CT Technologist to float between our Imaging Centers. Must be willing to work Saturdays, and perform general XR’s. Must be ARRT/MRTBE in CT. To apply, please send resume and expected salary to EVDI-CT, 1201 S Alma School Rd., Ste. #14000, Mesa, AZ 85210 or fax to 480-247-7027 or email to email@example.com.
EVDI Medical Imaging, an affiliate of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, is seeking skilled and experienced MRI Technologists to work in the East Valley of Phoenix.
Qualified Candidate will:
- Competently perform Neuro, Orthopedic, Abdominal, Breast, Vascular, MRI exams on 3T and 1.5 scanners.
- Use cognitive MRI skills to identify, record, and adopt procedures as appropriate to anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images.
- Use independent judgement and demonstrates knowledge of magnetic resonance imaging procedures and technology.
- Assume responsibility for the safety and comfort of the patient while they are in your care.
- Prepare accurate documentation and billing within our radiology information system.
- Maintain MRI equipment and work area, and maintain adequate supplies.
- Establish and maintain ethical working relationships and good rapport with all co-workers and referring offices.
- Qualified candidate will float between all sites and all shifts.
- MRI certification or eligible for MRI certification
- ARRT-R or ARRT- MRI
- Minimum 2 years MRI experience.
- Valid CP
Apply at or mail to EVDI-MR, 1201 S Alma School Rd, Ste. 14000, Mesa, AZ 85210, or fax to 480-247-7027 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org