There’s a reason employees stay with EVDI for decades. Between a supportive environment, friendly colleagues and ongoing career enhancement and professional development opportunities, you’ll find working here satisfying and fulfilling. Founded on the idea that patients deserve the best care – EVDI has been offering diagnostic imaging services across greater Phoenix’s East Valley region since 1989. If you have a commitment to care, a love for patients and a desire to be among the best, we’d love to hear from you. For questions about hiring or to submit a resume for an open position, please email email@example.com.
Fulltime – East Valley (Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Country Club and Gilbert)
Mammography Technologist Responsibilities are as follows:
- Floats to all EVDI centers to perform mammography
- Interact with patients, explain procedures thoroughly and answer questions as appropriate.
- Models excellence in our professional radiologic practice at all times
- Accurately produces mammographic images per protocol
- Assists Radiologists with procedures such as needle localizations and stereotactic biopsies
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Certificate or Diploma from an approved /accredited Radiologic Technology program
- Requires national certification from the AART and MRTBE
- BLS certification required
Apply at or mail to EVDI-M, 1201 S Alma School Rd, Ste 14000, Mesa, AZ 85210, or fax to 480-247-7027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Systems: Entry Level IT Support
Entry Level IT Support – a medical imaging company in the East Valley is in need of an IT professional to help support multiple facilities. Responsibilities include help desk phone support, PC hardware & software troubleshooting, Windows server administration, PC installation & repair, LAN/WAN support, and printer maintenance. Required skills include 2008/20012 server, /Windows 7 workstation, understanding of TCP/IP, Internet, knowledge of HP network equipment, knowledge of HP printers, Microsoft OS and software. Solid understanding of LAN/WAN components is helpful. Any experience with VMware, VB.net or ASP programming, telecom, firewalls, data conversions all a plus. You must be a people person with solid technical skills. Only professional quality resume’s with cover letters attached will be considered. Please submit resume’s in either Word or .PDF format to email@example.com.