There’s a reason employees stay with EVDI for decades. Between a supportive environment, friendly colleagues and ongoing career enhancement and professional development opportunities, you’ll find working here satisfying and fulfilling. Founded on the idea that patients deserve the best care – EVDI has been offering diagnostic imaging services across greater Phoenix’s East Valley region since 1989. If you have a commitment to care, a love for patients and a desire to be among the best, we’d love to hear from you. For questions about hiring or to submit a resume for an open position, please email email@example.com.
Fulltime – East Valley (Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Country Club and Gilbert)
Mammography Technologist Responsibilities are as follows:
- Floats to all EVDI centers to perform mammography
- Interact with patients, explain procedures thoroughly and answer questions as appropriate.
- Models excellence in our professional radiologic practice at all times
- Accurately produces mammographic images per protocol
- Assists Radiologists with procedures such as needle localizations and stereotactic biopsies
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Certificate or Diploma from an approved /accredited Radiologic Technology program
- Requires national certification from the AART and MRTBE
- BLS certification required
Apply at or mail to EVDI-M, 1201 S Alma School Rd, Ste 14000, Mesa, AZ 85210, or fax to 480-247-7027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EVDI is accepting resumes for a Verifications/Authorization Specialist to process and verify pre-authorization requests. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Must be detailed oriented. Type 35-45 wpm. Knowledge of medical terminology and proficiency with MS Word/Excel a plus. To apply, please send resume and expected salary to EVDI-V, 1201 S Alma School Rd., Ste #14000, Mesa, AZ 85210 or fax to 480-247-7027 or email to email@example.com. Visit our website at www.evdi.com.
EVDI Medical Imaging Scheduling department is accepting resumes for a Full-time Medical Scheduler in Mesa, AZ. Radiology scheduling experience is preferred, computer experience is required. Must be detail oriented, and type 35 WPM minimum. Apply at or mail to EVDI-S, 1201 S Alma School Rd, Ste 14000, Mesa, AZ 85210 or fax to 480-247-7027 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at www.evdi.com.
Nurse Responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist departments with patient care as needed i.e.; patient consultations, patient assessments, port access, IV’s, pre and post procedure patient care, obtain lab results
- Maintain emergency equipment and supplies.
- Perform and monitor procedural sedation for MR under radiologist supervision.
- Identify high risk patients; communicate with referring office and assist with obtaining pre-med prescription for patient.
- Administer medication/s, and contrast safely, as needed.
- Review schedules to identify needs, problems and consult with radiologist as needed
- Evaluate safety issues as needed—infection control, IV skills, fire plan, and patient safety.
- Associate’s degree (ADN), six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current CPR
- Arizona RN license
- Current ACLS and PALS certification
Apply at or mail to EVDI-RN, 1201 S. Alma School Rd., Ste. 14000, Mesa, AZ, 85210, or fax to 480-247-7027.