There’s a reason employees stay with EVDI for decades. Between a supportive environment, friendly colleagues and ongoing career enhancement and professional development opportunities, you’ll find working here satisfying and fulfilling. Founded on the idea that patients deserve the best care – EVDI has been offering diagnostic imaging services across greater Phoenix’s East Valley region since 1989. If you have a commitment to care, a love for patients and a desire to be among the best, we’d love to hear from you. For questions about hiring or to submit a resume for an open position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VERIFICATION / AUTHORIZATION SPECIALIST
EVDI is accepting resumes for a Verifications/Authorization Specialist to process and verify pre-authorization requests. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Must be detailed oriented. Type 35-45 wpm. Knowledge of medical terminology and proficiency with MS Word/Excel a plus. To apply, please send resume and expected salary to EVDI-V, 1201 S Alma School Rd., Ste #14000, Mesa, AZ 85210 or fax to 480-247-7027 or email to email@example.com. Visit our website at www.evdi.com.
EVDI Medical Imaging is accepting applications for a F/T, Patient Coordinator. Must be available to cover shifts btw the hours of 6am to 8pm. Professional team player needed to perform vitals, IV’s, check in patients, data entry, and insurance verification. 35-45 wpm+. To apply, please send resume to EVDI-V, 1201 S Alma School Rd., Ste #14000, Mesa, AZ 85210 or fax to 480-247-7027 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at www.evdi.com.
Qualified Candidate will:
- Competently perform Neuro, Orthopedic, Abdominal, Breast, Vascular, MRI exams on 3T and 1.5 scanners.
- Use cognitive MRI skills to identify, record, and adopt procedures as appropriate to anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images.
- Use independent judgement and demonstrates knowledge of magnetic resonance imaging procedures and technology.
- Assume responsibility for the safety and comfort of the patient while they are in your care.
- Prepare accurate documentation and billing within our radiology information system.
- Maintain MRI equipment, work area, and adequate supplies.
- Establish and maintain ethical working relationships and good rapport with all co-workers and referring offices.
- Qualified candidate will float between all sites and all shifts.
- MRI certification or eligible for MRI certification
- ARRT-R or ARRT- MRI
- Minimum 2 years MRI experience.
- Valid CPR