There’s a reason employees stay with EVDI for decades. Between a supportive environment, friendly colleagues and ongoing career enhancement and professional development opportunities, you’ll find working here satisfying and fulfilling.
If you have a commitment to care, a love for patients and a desire to be among the best, we’d love to hear from you. Open positions will be posted here. For questions about hiring or to submit a resume for an open position, please email email@example.com.
Fulltime – East Valley (Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Country Club and Gilbert)
Mammography Technologist Responsibilities are as follows:
- Floats to all EVDI centers to perform mammography
- Interact with patients, explain procedures thoroughly and answer questions as appropriate.
- Models excellence in our professional radiologic practice at all times
- Accurately produces mammographic images per protocol
- Assists Radiologists with procedures such as needle localizations and stereotactic biopsies
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Certificate or Diploma from an approved /accredited Radiologic Technology program
- Requires national certification from the AART and MRTBE
- BLS certification required
Apply at or mail to EVDI-M, 1201 S Alma School Rd, Ste 14000, Mesa, AZ 85210, or fax to 480-247-7027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EVDI Medical Imaging is accepting resumes for a full-time File Clerk to fulfill medical record requests. No filing experience needed; however, computer experience is preferred. This position also covers courier routes on an infrequent, as-needed basis so clean driving record is required. To apply mail resume to EVDI- FC, 1201 S Alma School Rd, Ste 14000, Mesa, AZ 85210 or fax to 480-247-7027 or email to email@example.com. Visit our website at www.evdi.com.